Wednesday 24 October 2012

THE REVELATION OF THE NEXT AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

This is the man destined to steer the Ship of American Government and the World for the Next Four Years. I am not speaking this base by any debates or human emotional/social feelings or through Comparison with anyone else. But I am speaking base on the Revelation God gave to me before this time through a dream. 
 
This same God showed me that Mr Good Luck Jonathan will win Nigerian Ticket in the Past General Election and He won. He showed me earlier about Former President Yar'Adua's death as I saw an anointing oil was running allover his body while we were praying for him 'Late Mr President' of a blessed Memory in a gathering and i thought it was a sign of recovery but never the less, it was a preparation for his burial.  Then, I was a beginner.

However, He showed me that the incumbent Governor of Imo State Ohakim will be voted out and I said it, some people want to kill and disliked me, thinking it was lies. yet at the end the Election went like football competition which entered penalty and at the final stage Ohakim was voted out. 
 
Again too, He showed me that Dr Sir Mike Okiro will become a Substantive Inspector General of Police 4 years before his appointment /his attaining it. I told him and he was surprised, I also told One Ghanian Priest Rev. Fr J.B Amissah who was very close to me then, yet it came to pass that 2 years to Dr Mike Okiro's retirement, a man named Onovo was given this honored position for a single day and under 24hrs it was reversed to the said Dr Sir Mike Okiro and he was appointed the Substantive Inspector General of Police. 
 
So, I am not speaking my human feelings or someone feelings in the land but what I have been shown. "Obama is the President of America for the Next Season" So Watch out! And May God take the entire Glory and not my humble self in Jesus Name Amen.

Share this if you agree: President Obama will win the General Election because his leadership has made America stronger, safer, and more secure than it were four years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment